we all have that one band that when you listen to it it’s like talking to an old friend that has never let you down and somehow it makes everything better
If pain must come, may it come quickly. Because I have a life to live, and I need to live it in the best way possible. If he has to make a choice, may he make it now. Then I will either wait for him or forget him.
Paulo Coelho, (via kushandwizdom)
I just want someone who won’t get annoyed when I text them six times or in all caps. Someone I can go on long drives with and can sing along to the radio with. Someone I can eat pizza with at 2am and kiss at 6pm. Someone who chooses me everyday and never thinks twice about it.
I am in love with a boy
who ripped me apart
to keep himself warm.
We open ourselves like thick oak doorways,
draw out the welcome mats
with years of dust and dirt ingrained.
My eyes are windows,
he pulls the shades shut.
Everyone carries around something
but my hands are cracked and swollen
from the weight.
are always working so hard
at lessening themselves.
are always working so hard
at owning them.
But I was not unlocked.
My name was never ‘Home’.
I’m the nicest rude person you’ll ever meet, I don’t give a fuck about anything but at the same time I care about a lot, I hate people but I develop crushes easily, I hate myself but at the same time I’m completely fabulous.
unknown (via kushandwizdom)
1. I poured every drop of alcohol I could find in my dad’s liquor cabinet down my throat and stumbled into traffic, thinking I was completely untouchable. My uncle picked me up from the emergency room at 2 A.M. on a Wednesday and didn’t say a single word to me.
2. I let yet another boy undress me in my basement. The whiskey on his breath made my blood run cold and the cigarettes he handed me made my head throb, but I smoked them anyway and believed him when he said he loved me more than he loved LSD.
3. I fell in love with a girl who believed that running from her problems would eventually solve them all. She was all tattoos and red lips and leaving home at 16. She told me she once saw God and that he was an alcoholic, just like her father. She left me in the middle of the night one December. I guess I became something that need to be solved.
4. I stopped talking to the boy who loved me even more than you loved James Bond movies because he found my stash of Oxycodone and dumped it all down the garbage disposal, saying he couldn’t watch me destroy himself the same way his sister had.
5. I let some greasy-haired man talk me into shooting a homemade “movie” in his garage. I didn’t really need the money, but holy fuck I needed to think about something other than the way you bit your lip and tapped your foot when you got anxious. A stranger’s hands around my throat were better distractions than writing about you, again.
6. I learned the hard way how painful dying can be when it’s happening to you so slowly, so I tried to speed up the process by crashing my car into the tree we had our first kiss under. My fucking emergency brakes didn’t care that you hadn’t called in 239 days, neither did the doctors that kept me on suicide watch for a week.
6 ways I disappointed my mother after you broke my heart. (via kindofalone)
If he loved you with all the power of his soul for a whole lifetime, he couldn’t love you as much as I do in a single day.
Emily Brontë, Wuthering Heights (via feellng)
99.99% sure my dogs selfie skills are more on point than mine